Olde Savannah Engineered Flooring is designed to perform almost anywhere. The chemistry used in our adhesive, along with precision machining of our thick veneers, allows us to produce products that are unrivaled. We refuse to be a production mill, and all engineered boards are laid by hand to the most exacting standards.
Some of the qualities that separate us from the industry include:
- Cold-pressing by hand to produce the most structurally sound product in the industry
- Wear layers up to 3/8” thick
- Baltic birch cores between 9 and 12 layers
- Widths to 11 1/2”; lengths to 12”; thickness to 1”
- All species available including antique reclaimed and Olde surface
- All engineered products available to be installed over radiant heat